Happy customers that trust us
Find Cheap Office Insurance Quotes
Top business insurers
Compare some of the UK’s top office insurance providers to help you get find great deals.
You will get a range of quotes within minutes, providing a simple solution to business insurance.
The right cover for you
No matter the size or nature of business, you can compare prices and could save £££’s.
Quotes from the top office insurance providers
A few things you’d like to clear up first? Maybe you’re not sure why it’s worth comparing office insurance, how long it will take or what cover you need?
Well, then you’re in luck. We’ve written the following answers to questions frequently thought but rarely asked, about finding great deals on your office insurance.
This should not be constructed as advice and is guidance only.
What is office insurance?
Office insurance protects you against unexpected events such as fire, flood, and burglary, which can have a catastrophic impact on your business and finances. A good office insurance policy is particularly important for small businesses.
Is it bought separately?
Office insurance is usually added to your business insurance policy. There are several areas involved with office insurance policies:
- Buildings insurance insures your premises against fire and flood, if you own them. If you are renting, check with your landlord on what the insurance cover is
- Contents insurance insures your contents within your premises against damage, theft or loss
- Fixtures and fittings cover lets you insure shelves, units, carpets or cases that aren’t covered in your contents package
- Shop front cover will cover your signage and windows if you have a retail outlet
- Stock cover – if you have stock in your premises, it can be insured separately, as the value of stock can cost thousands to replace
Do I need office insurance?
Every workplace carries unique requirements and risks. With your office being a critical part of your business, any disruption to its smooth running can cause you hassle and mean lost revenue or extra expenses. It’s therefore important that you find the right office insurance which covers damage to office premises or equipment.
There is no legal obligation to have office insurance. However, to reduce the risk of financial loss due to fire, theft or flood, it could be in your business’ best interest to protect your office.
What does office insurance cover?
Office insurance can cover as little or as you much need whether it covers both the contents of the office or the building itself. If you are just searching for a quote for your office to be covered by fire, flood or any other unforeseen circumstances. Why not compare office insurance quotes today?