We are sorry, but this contest has finished!
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Cuuver.com, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Cuuver.com (A trading name of It Works Media Ltd) to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of ownership.
- The winning entry will be the one that has the most unique votes at the end of the competition
- The winning entrant shall win £1,000 cash, which will be electronically transferred to their bank account within 7 days.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Classic Car Competition Winner, It Works Media Ltd, Suite 18, 94 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2EJ.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Promoter – Cuuver.com (Trading name of It Works Media Ltd) Suite 18, 94 Armley Road, Leeds LS12 2EJ.