The LADbible recently got all nostalgic for the country gentleman whose biggest joy in life is romancing his VW beetle, despite a promiscuous background with other vehicles. This wild, wild past included sleeping with more than 1,000 other cars.
The perfect excuse for some car puns, we say:
- As the Huffington Post’s images showed in 2008, Mr Smith also had a predilection for helicopters – you can see his chopper, here. He may need some travel insurance if his love is taking to the skies.
- Since Mr Smith has sworn allegiance to his Love Bug, we hope he doesn’t get Herbititis.
- The last thing we want is for him to catch a sexual transmission disease.
- Obviously, only fools abuse their tools. We at Cuuver do not condone sex with inanimate objects.
- You don’t want to risk a suspension sentence.
- That being said, we hope he enjoys his automofeel.
- That’s going to be one messy brake-up.
- It’s assumed Mr Smith fell in love with his VW beetle for the sheer amount of junk in the trunk.
- Some of his friends disapproved of his relationship with automobiles… but the wheels were already in motion.
- He once tried to involve a Robin Reliant in the action, but it felt too much like a third wheel.
Time to stop, before we exhaust the subject.
This should not be construed as advice and is guidance only.